The most innovate sport event in Poland this year! Joy Ride BIKE Festival 2017, 26-28 may at Mount Wdżar, close to Kluszkowce town is festival which was created from pure love to mountain biking. The competition in 7 different bike disciplines, expo, film festival and much more. All of this in great background of Tatra Mountains and Czorsztyn lake.
- Tirol FlyBag – Fly bag is a giant pneumatic cushion filled with air. Competition is similar to slopestyle but the different lies in landing. Each rider have a few single tries to make the best trick and land on fly bag. Thanks to the soft landing riders can try tricks, which they never done before.
- NS Bikes Pumptrack – Is there any chance for riding without pedaling? Is it even possible? Yes, for sure! On special pump track riders have to speed up his bike with only pump on the dumps. In pump track riding the most important skill is technique- it’s the key for success. The fastest rider wins.
- Kärcher Dual slalom – Direct confrontation between riders is always great show. In parallel race run through steep trail full of twists and jumps two of riders fight for best result. The first on the finish line get to next race in tournament system.
- Enduro – Do you like single track and riding in heavy terrain? Just try enduro riding! This discipline match downhill and marathon conceptions. The track is 50 km long and there’s 2000 meters of elevation. The race is made up of five special sections. Overcoming requires strength, and high skills of riding. The fastest rider of all sections wins.
- Downhill – If you’re not afraid of top speed and heavy ground, downhill will give you huge fun. Fight with clock during individual downhill trough the steep, natural track is the most spectacular discipline of mtb. Downhill track are narrow and full of rocks and roots. Riders race on the same line down to the track with the same time gaps. The fastest wins.
- Marathon – On of the toughest form of mountain biking. Riders will challenge on three different distance.
- Kids Race – Joy Ride BIKE Festival is a great place for experience the first bike competition. On easy loop kids in age category will be struggle for victory.
Bike Expo – 60 exhibitors, almost 100 bike brands, showrooms, stations with downhill bikes for testing, shops with special prices and loads of mini bike contests.
Night Chillout – live music, bike movies on big screen and much more!
HOW TO SIGN UP?
Registration fee cost 150zł – price include lift for three days and you can start in every competition. If you are underage your parent must to sign permission for start. Registration online: https://system.timedo.pl/joyride2017/en/panel
If you have any question don’t hesitate to ask on fb event: facebook.com/events/1785206265086854/
FESTIVAL IS SUPPORTED BY:
Sponsors: Tirol, Maxxis, NS Bikes, Fox, Kärcher, Mitko, Redbull, Specialized
Media partners: BIKE, Downhill24, Podhale 24, Tygodnik Podhalański, Dh-zone.com, TVP Kraków, Radio Eska.