GALFER BIKE introduces new colors for their floating disc Wave® new pins: red, blue, gold and orange.
The GALFER BIKE floating discs were launched in 2016 in ø180 mm and ø203 mm with green anodized aluminum pins. Now GALFER is launching more colors so it gets easier to custom all bicycle parts.
From 2018 GALFER floating Disc Wave® will be available in 5 colors and 2 sizes:
– DB003FLW: size ø180 mm green anodized pins (140 g)
– DB003FLWR: size ø180 mm red anodized pins (140 g)
– DB003FLWB: size ø180 mm blue anodized pins (140 g)
– DB003FLWG: size ø180 mm gold anodized pins (140 g)
– DB003FLWO: size ø180 mm orange anodized pins (140 g)
– DB004FLW: size ø203 mm green anodized pins (160 g)
– DB004FLWR: size ø203 mm red anodized pins (160 g)
– DB004FLWB: size ø203 mm blue anodized pins (160 g)
– DB004FLWG: size ø203 mm gold anodized pins (160 g)
– DB004FLWO: size ø203 mm orange anodized pins (160 g)
The GALFER BIKE floating brake discs stem from the Motocross, and are designed for the challenging Enduro and DH disciplines, where the braking needs are more demanding than in any other MTB discipline. The discs can also be used in electric bicycles because they’re heavier and the brakes get hotter.
The TF (True Floating) System is based on the slight axial movements between the braking surface and the carrier which, if needed, achieve the exact alignment between pads and discs when braking. These movements avoid vibrations; the braking is powerful, precise and stable; and the brake pads wear is uniform throughout its useful life. Besides, the thermal break between surface and carrier avoids warping.
GALFER floating Disc Wave® are available for sizes ø180 mm and ø203 mm at a RRP of 55 € and 59 € + VAT, respectively.